Join us for a one-of-a-kind tour of Paksebali Village for an enthralling glimpse into the Balinese traditional way of life!
Paksebali Village Tour 2 - 3 hours on the trip - 800-meter walk Explore a Traditional Balinese Home Take part in Balinese handicraft making & traditional Balinese umbrellas Visit our handwoven cloth factory See how we produce the Gamelan Visit Historical Panti Timbrah Temple Enjoy a delicious lunch at Kali Unda River
Restaurant General Information
- Open from 9 am to 5 pm Daily
- Free local Guide based on reservation
- Price per person / above 12 years old is consider adults and below 12 is free of charge.
- Lunch package available for free
What to Bring and What to Wear
- Comfortable clothes, especially shoes
- Eventual swimming clothes (for the waterfall)
-> Towel ( available with additional charge )
-> Shorts/ bathing suit
* Trip available by Local transport with additional charge IDR100,000 / trip maximum 7 pax
Welcome to Paksebali Village, a wonderful place for traditional Balinese living. Come and see the Real Bali and be a part of our project to develop and grow our community.
Memories are meant to be revisited. We invite you to experience village activity, Paksebali village share unforgettable moments from your own stay.
we welcome you with open arms to Paksebali Village